The Center for Community Futures recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web site. We created the following policy to respect our visitors’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our customers.
1. You can visit our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do not collect information about users through cookies, polls, contests, etc. We do not collect any personal data from you when you visit our web site.
2. The Center for Community Futures does not reveal any personal information to other agencies or for-profit organizations that you provide to us without your express written permission.
3. The Center for Community Futures may periodically send out e-mail alerts and/or promotional e-mail to our users about our services and products, using e-mail addresses provided voluntarily by the user. Users can indicate that they do not wish to receive e-mail information from us.
4. We do not sell or give information about your purchases to anyone.
5. If you responded to a salary survey we do not identify your organization when we add all the data together to reach the totals.
6. We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back on all our products.